At CB HQ, there’s always something new to trial, discover and develop an addiction to. But while we love the thrill of the new, there are some old faithfuls we can’t be without and buy religiously from Cult Beauty… so find out below which products the team are spritzing, slathering, smoothing and savouring every last drop of.
Alexia Inge Co-Founder
1. Ultra Foundation by FACE Atelier - "Im wearing Ivory at the moment to cover my blotchy no-sun skin, light, good coverage and lasting"
2. Rennaisance Mask by Oskia - " Fairy godmother of a mask, with a wave of its (10 minute) wand, my face upgrades from Middleton to your majesty" 3. Safflower Night Cream with Jojoba by Tay Skincare Verity Douglas, Content Editor
1.Nail Colour Pills by DOSE
2. Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer by Sunday Riley - "A weightless skin perfecting veil that corrects without a trace"
3. Burning Leaves by CB I Hate Perfume - " Burning leaves is a sultry, smokey, autumnal scent that makes a welcome antidote to the popular frequently saccharine Spring Florals"
Stacia Prince, Buying Director
1. Camu Camu Moisturizer by Peter Thomas Roth
2.Recovery Mud Mask by Minus 417 - "Innovative, clever and super efficient. You can actually see the dead skin and debris lifting off your skin" 3. Inner Strength Bath and Shower Oil by Aromatherapy Associates - " A true testimony to the power of aromatherapy. I used on my décolleté before bed and it aids restful sleep and helps restore calm" Alison Jones, Head of Merchandising
1. Matte Eyeshadow in Nude by FACE Stockholm - "A perfect nude base, every home should have one" 2. Underarm Lotion (deodorant) by Fig + Yarrow - " A genius product - body lotion like application - makes complete sense and really works" 3. Pro Collagen Marine Cream by Elemis