ENDS SOON: ENJOY 20% OFF SPF AND TAN

La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml

Frequently Bought Together

La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
This item
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
£90.00
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml + La Mer The Essential Tonic 100ml

Total Price: £145.00

Add both to basket
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
This item
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
£90.00
Add both to basket

La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml

Earn 90 Status Points

GBP 90.0

£90.00

Quantity

( 0 item in your basket items in your basket )

 

In stock

96% naturally derived formula delivers potent purifying activity in an active transformation texture. calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 parts 1 and 2. the remaining 4% of ingredients have been carefully selected to optimize effectiveness and integrity

La Mer The Hand Treatment Set
La Mer The Hand Treatment Set

FREE GIFT

Get a FREE La Mer Hand Treatment 30ml (worth £30) with minimum spend of £200 across La Mer. Only while stocks last.
SHOP NOW
La Mer The Hand Treatment Set
La Mer The Hand Treatment Set
Get a FREE La Mer Hand Treatment 30ml (worth £30) with minimum spend of £200 across La Mer. Only while stocks last.
SHOP NOW

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

Frequently Bought Together

La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
This item
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
£90.00
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml + La Mer The Essential Tonic 100ml

Total Price: £145.00

Add both to basket
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
This item
La Mer The Essence Foaming Cleanser 125ml
£90.00
Add both to basket

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 5.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
  • 1 5 star reviews
  • 0 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 0 2 star reviews
  • 0 1 star reviews
 

Top Customer Reviews

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that results will vary from person to person. We're proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Cult Beauty or The Hut Group.

Brilliant but ridiculously priced

I used this once in a splurge - brilliant but no excuse for the price.

Was this helpful?

Other customers bought: