Get up to 15% OFF your first haul when you spend £25 with code FIRST15

T3 Haircare Whirl Trio

T3 Haircare Whirl Trio

Earn 199 Status Points

GBP 199.0

£199.00

Quantity

( 0 item in your basket items in your basket )

EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 3.67 / 5 (3 Reviews)
  • 1 5 star reviews
  • 1 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 1 2 star reviews
  • 0 1 star reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that results will vary from person to person. We're proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Cult Beauty or The Hut Group.

Glad

Very glad about this trio. I've just got certified as a hair stylist. First of all, it is very convenient and doesn't take much place in my case. I've already worked with all barrels several times and can't agree with the previous review about the smell. It might be something wrong with the device. There is no smell while working even at the highest temperature. I use Keune styling products with it. And very glad about the result as the waves are long-lasting and the hair looks brilliant.

Was this helpful?

I really wanted to love this

I was hoping to love this set when I purchased the set I got it on offer with the cult birthday promo, which made it more appealing and a little more affordable as this is very deer indeed. I did do some research prior to buying this but there want very many reviews of whirl. I purchased this as I am a hair and makeup artist and wants to introduce better quality electrical products into my hair kit, However when I used this product on my clients I immediately started smelling a burning smell from the clients hair. It was unbearable .... initially I thought it could be the clients own hair and the natural oils. But my client had come to me with freshly washed hair. The heat protectant I used is a well known brand which I have used for few years now which other electrical which has never left such a horrid smell. I immediately stopped using the appliance and thought maybe it could have been that the heat protectant could have been out of date . That was not the case. I have had to retained this this product and awaiting the feedback. I have since had another client complain that even after washing their hair three times the smell of burned hair is still lingering. I have since tried it and have experienced the same string smell. Also last but not least the coluor from my last clients hair has left a awful stain on the barrel. This wouldn't be a problem for me if the appliance worked fine. but when your spending near enough half of what you've earned as a self employed person . This is not what you expect.

Was this helpful?

If you're looking for confirmation, this is it!

Given the price, it took me a while considering to buy this or not. I also wondered if I really need three different barrels (the answer is no but more on that later). I've owned a handful of hairstylers from various other (well-known) brands before to compare with. This is definitely the most effective and most expensive styler I ever used. It heats up quickly and creates a beautiful curl in a few seconds. I have thin hair and tried medium heat (third position), which does the job. I noticed using medium-high heat (fourth position) makes the curls stay longer (all day on second day!) and doesn't damage my hair. It did take some practice to get the hang of it as the barrels are very smooth and do not have a clip. This is where the heat-resistant glove (included) comes in handy to hold your hair around the barrel. Comes with a pouch with slots to store each barrel. I tried all three and initially thought I would like the thickets best, because I go for the loose curl / wavy look. I ended up liking the tapered one best, as it makes the ends of the hair curl nicely and blend in with the rest. It's still nice to have all three to create different looks. No regret I bought this! I do hope the rose gold part will last, as it looks like a simple paint in real life.

Was this helpful?

IT'S COMING SOON...

OTHER CUSTOMERS PURCHASED