Find your summer scent with Sol De Janeiro's fragrance quiz. Sunnier climes, incoming...

T3 SinglePass Flat Iron Straighteners

T3 SinglePass Flat Iron Straighteners

Earn 125 Status Points

GBP 125.0

£125.00

Quantity

( 0 item in your basket items in your basket )

EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 4.2 / 5 (5 Reviews)
  • 4 5 star reviews
  • 0 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 0 2 star reviews
  • 1 1 star reviews
See all reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that results will vary from person to person. We're proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Cult Beauty or The Hut Group.

Amazing!

Finally, a straightener that actually straightens my unruly hair! And it really put on added shine without the addition of additional hair products. It needed two pass for me to get a segment of my stubborn hair really straight. Which never happens with my previous straighteners. Worth every penny works wonders. What more can you ask for? Plus it’s the gentlest straightener out there for your hair.

Was this helpful?

Follow up

Thank you Alex at Cult Beauty for reacting so quickly and effectively to hearing my situation with the T3 straightener. It does sound like I have a faulty pair.

Was this helpful?

Great start and then rapid decline

I had high hopes for these and it takes a lot to tempt me away from my Cloud 9 straightener (which I love!), but the sheer volume of positive reviews was enough to persuade me to buy. I'm not sure if I am just unlucky but the straighteners I received started off quite well but then started heating up irrationally which resulted in scorched hair (even when I lowered the setting lower than I normally would.) and dry ends. The aftercare from both T3 and Cult Beauty also disappointed me in this instance.

Was this helpful?

Starting a love affair with T3...

My hair is long, thick and prone to frizz. I've always used hairdryers which were cheap and didn't think much of it. When I saw this deal I did lots of research about T3 because I had never heard of them before. The sales pitch was super impressive but sounded a bit too good to be true. So I was a little nervous about making the investment but I am so glad I did! This hairdryer is fabulous - gentle but powerful and very speedy. It glides over my hair and I have never had this kind of shine before. Frizz is virtually eliminated. I will be buying the travel dryer as soon as I can! The straightener is also great. It's not quite a single pass but pretty close so you don't get the nasty burnt feathers smell! Both products look beautiful and feel quality. The price for the pair is great. Remember to register the warranties with T3 on their website.

Was this helpful?

Kind to Hair

Hair straighteners are a daily part of many women's beauty routines, so it's important to use a model that's as kind as possible to hair. These T3 ceramics are loved by beauty experts and heat in just six seconds, delivering sleek, shiny hair in one stroke. Hair feels soft and healthy afterwards. Great for creating curls and waves too.

Was this helpful?

IT'S COMING SOON...

OTHER CUSTOMERS PURCHASED

Other customers bought: