Recently Added Items
    Grand Total -
    T3 HaircareSinglePass Flat Iron StraightenersWinner of a coveted ‘Editor’s Choice’ award from esteemed beauty bible Allure, the SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron allows you to achieve super-sleek, enviably glossy straight or wavy styles, whatever your hair type or texture. With revolutionary digital SinglePass Technology – which enables precise, consistent heat distribution up to 232°C (450°F) – you can quickly smooth and straighten even especially coarse, unruly hair without tugging or scorching it into submission. Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates emit the maximum level of negative ions, to eliminate residual frizz-causing moisture and seal each cuticle with a single stroke; minimising hair damage and enhancing shine for the ultimate, mirror-like, poker-straight mane or headful of tumbling, beautifully defined waves. TTH0038833497350064 stars, based on3 reviews 125.00Cult BeautyNew

T3 Haircare
    SinglePass Flat Iron Straighteners

£125.00£104.17
    Add to wishlist
    Free Worldwide Shipping

Item added to bag

• Why it's Cult
      Having witnessed his girlfriend waste fortunes on costly hair products, only to then blast her locks with tress-traumatising dryers and straightening irons, T3 founder Kent Yu set about creating his revolutionary range of heat-styling tools. Impregnated with Tourmaline, known as the ‘electric stone’ for it’s astonishing ability to generate negative, water-dispersing ions – the SinglePass Flat Iron banishes any residual, frizz-inducing water molecules, to combat static and leave even wiry locks looking smooth, sleek and shiny with an advert-worthy ‘swooosh’. The ultra-high temperature and snag-free ceramic surface allows for super-fast styling with minimal hair stress, so your locks look healthy and stay that way, thanks to T3’s efficiency and the long-lasting results, which eliminate the need for constant touch-ups.
    • Description
      Winner of a coveted ‘Editor’s Choice’ award from esteemed beauty bible Allure, the SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron allows you to achieve super-sleek, enviably glossy straight or wavy styles, whatever your hair type or texture. With revolutionary digital SinglePass Technology – which enables precise, consistent heat distribution up to 232°C (450°F) – you can quickly smooth and straighten even especially coarse, unruly hair without tugging or scorching it into submission. Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates emit the maximum level of negative ions, to eliminate residual frizz-causing moisture and seal each cuticle with a single stroke; minimising hair damage and enhancing shine for the ultimate, mirror-like, poker-straight mane or headful of tumbling, beautifully defined waves.
    • Full ingredients list
      Tourmaline
    • Discover More

View our Shipping Policy here

Need help? Contact us referencing product code TTH003

Reviews
    T3 Haircare - SinglePass Flat Iron Straighteners

T3 Haircare SinglePass Flat Iron Straighteners Reviews

Follow up
    Thank you Alex at Cult Beauty for reacting so quickly and effectively to hearing my situation with the T3 straightener. It does sound like I have a faulty pair.
    Kind to Hair
    Hair straighteners are a daily part of many women's beauty routines, so it's important to use a model that's as kind as possible to hair. These T3 ceramics are loved by beauty experts and heat in just six seconds, delivering sleek, shiny hair in one stroke. Hair feels soft and healthy afterwards. Great for creating curls and waves too.
    Great start and then rapid decline
    I had high hopes for these and it takes a lot to tempt me away from my Cloud 9 straightener (which I love!), but the sheer volume of positive reviews was enough to persuade me to buy. I'm not sure if I am just unlucky but the straighteners I received started off quite well but then started heating up irrationally which resulted in scorched hair (even when I lowered the setting lower than I normally would.) and dry ends. The aftercare from both T3 and Cult Beauty also disappointed me in this instance.

Add a Review

You must be signed in to leave a review

Add a Review

Star Rating
    Submit Review