The brand that’s rewriting the book on leg care, Legology is the innovative brainchild of award-winning beauty journalist, Kate Shapland. A high-performance leg scrub, Exfo-Lite delivers superb skin-smoothing and body-contouring benefits while lightening heavy legs, discouraging cellulite and energising skin. A potent mix of sea salt and diuretic Himalayan pink crystals are joined by a touch of Amalfi lemon peel to lightly scent the formulation and uplift the senses.
If your legs feel heavy, swollen, tired, tight – or you just can’t shift stubborn cellulite, it’s time you introduced them to the brand changing the game when it comes to leg care: Legology. Truly innovative, this range was created by award-winning beauty journalist and ‘legspert’ Kate Shapland to provide powerful relief with products that are a joy to use, not a chore. Exfo-Lite Stimulating Salts For Legs is a case in point; this high-performance, detoxifying scrub delivers supreme skin-smoothing and body-contouring benefits, energising legs from top to toe. Delivering deep drainage benefits, the potent mix of sea salt and diuretic Himalayan pink crystals reduce the tightness and puffiness caused by fluid retention (which is especially noticeable if you’re pregnant, flying or spending long days on your feet) in turn contouring legs and discouraging cellulite. Scented with a sublime touch of Amalfi lemon peel and applied to dry skin, this is an irresistible first step in your showering ritual.
Step into the shower and before switching it on, apply a generous scoop to each leg.
1. Start at your ankles and work the salts up to your knees, massaging it into skin with the palms of your hands in circular movements.
2. Massage the salts in around your knees, using your thumb to rub them into calves and backs of knees in small circular movements.
3. Extend the application to thighs (and hips and buttocks if required), applying more palm pressure and using circular massage movements.
4. Once Exfo-Lite has been applied to both legs, switch the shower on and continue to massage the salts into skin until the last traces have been rinsed off. If you prefer a bath, apply Exfo-Lite before you sit down in it and continue to rub the salts into your legs while you soak.
5. Finish by spritzing legs alternately with warm and cold water using the shower attachment, ending with a warm spritz. This little hydro cure, called Swiss spray therapy, enhances the detox by raising your circulation. It also makes your body more receptive to follow on treatment: apply Air-Lite Daily Lift For Legs now.
One sachet is sufficient for both legs. Exfo-Lite has an oil base so please take great care not to slip in the shower/bath.
This box contains 5 x 50ml sachets.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Maris Salt (Sea Salt), Laureth-4, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Dimethicone, Glyceril Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-100 Stearate, Menthyl Lactate, Citrus Limon Peel Powder, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carnitine, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Coleus Barbatus Root Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Linalool
You must beto leave a review
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
If there is an account associated with this email address you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Once you have created your new password, you may sign-in.