Temporary Delivery Suspensions & Delays
Due to coronavirus our shipping providers have temporarily ceased deliveries to the follow countries;
We will resume fulfilling orders as soon as restrictions are lifted.
Please note for the following countries we are only able to offer Priority Shipping with DHL;
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Sri Lanka
We have been advised by our couriers of the delays below. While adhering to the restrictions in each country, they are working as quickly as possible to deliver your orders to you ASAP.
- Orders to New Zealand are experiencing delays of up to 24 hours due to staff shortages.
- Orders to Hong Kong are experiencing delays of 72 hours.
- Orders to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Jordan, Netherlands Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, and the Maldives are experiencing delays of up to 5 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays.
- Orders to Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, and Slovenia are experiencing delays of up to 7 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays.
- Orders to Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, and Romania are experiencing delays of up to 10 days.
Please check this page for updates.
*Last updated Friday 13th August